Product Description (ID: MGFW1811)
In this season’s theme, we drew inspiration from Igor Stravinsky’s 1913 <The Rite of Spring>. This collection narrates a macabre story where a chosen young girl is walked to her sacrificial ceremony in the celebration of the advent of spring.
- Are you a hand, ass or ear person? I swear we don’t kink shame here in motoguo.
- Pretty rhinestones bedazzling the finger, butt cheeks and lobe because everyone loves a little bit of bling.
- A variation of pearl buttons, round metal buttons and gold flower buttons as fastenings.
- The different body parts knitted onto the pockets are the body parts required for the sacrificial ceremony according to this season's inspiration (Igor Stravinsky's 1913 'The Rite of Spring').
- Padded shoulder.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
Self - 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
Dry Clean Only
(a) Discrepancy of 1cm-3cm is to be expected.
(b) Please note that colour may slightly vary due to lighting.