Product Description (ID: MGFW1822)
In this season’s theme, we drew inspirations from Igor Stravinsky’s 1913 <The Rite of Spring>. This collection narrates a macabre story where a chosen young girl is walked to her sacrificial ceremony in the celebration of the advent of spring.
- The Flower Girl will allow you to steal the bride’s spotlight walking down the aisle!
- To steal the guests’ attention, you need not only one but TWO tops and coincidentally our The Page Boy is a 2 in 1 blouse.
- The naming of Flower Girl and Page Boy is a device we used to mirror the children escorting the female character to her sacrifice, to the children escorting the bride to the altar. Presenting the uncanny similarities of both “ceremonies”.
- Assorted vintage buttons fastening.
- Ribbon at the collar and at the waist that can be tied to cinch the waist.
Self - 100% Cotton
Dry Clean Only
(a) Discrepancy of 1cm-3cm is to be expected.
(b) Please note that colour may slightly vary due to lighting.